Our model is self-captained rentals, which means someone in your rental party must be eligible to operate the boat. Eligible drivers are over the age of 21 and must have a valid state driver’s license. If that person was born after 1981, they will also need to have the PA Boating Safety Education Certification. Drivers who are required to have the certification must carry the card with them during the rental. (We’re gonna ask to see it, please be honest.)
Can you answer yes to the following?
- I am over 21 years old; AND
- I am willing to be responsible for my group’s safety and the care and handling of our rental boat by being its Operator; AND
- I was born before January 1, 1982; OR
- I was born after 1981 and I have a NASBLA-approved Boating Safety Education Certification.
If you meet the requirements, then let’s go boating! Use the online booking form below to make your boat rental reservation.
- Enter the date you’re interested in renting, then click Rentals – See Listings.
- If you would like to buy a Gift Certificate, simply click See Listings to make your purchase.